WavePro-LT Low voltage busway 400 - 5000A
Wave Pro-LT low-voltage compact bus way features rated current 400 A-5000 A, the ability of providing neutral bus bar with 100% and 200% capacity,
and has two options available: 50% integrated housing ground and 50% internal ground, which can meet the requirements of various power distribution systems.
The ingress protection grade is up to IP-65, the users can select according to the installation environment.
WavePro-LT reference standard & certificates.
- Design Standards:
IEC 61439-1 2011 LV switchgear and control gear assemblies – Part 1: General rules
IEC 61439-6 2012 LV switchgear and control gear assemblies – Part 6: Bus bar trunking systems (busways)
- Product Certificates / Test Reports:
- Temperature rise limit test at ambient temperature of 50 °C with KEMA test report.
Resistance to flame proparation (IEC 61439-6, Clause 10.101) and fire resistance in wall penetrations (IEC 61439-6, clause 10.102, with fire resistance of 240 minutes),
- KEMA test report and certificate.
- Rated current 630-5000 A (Copper), 100-4000 A (Aluminum)
- Sandwich Design , aluminum housing with ripples on side plate for better heat dissipation
- New mistake proof feature at joint
- Automatic rivet assembly
- IP-41,IP-54 and IP-65 are available for different applications
- Mylar Insulation wrapped with two layers, insulation level is class B
- Prior to the bus way leaving the factory it is tested to withstand 3750 V AC high voltage, which ensures 100% qualified insulation performance
- 30 years service life