Sivacon LV Power distribution
SIVACON S8 Low-Voltage Switchboard
Safe, Flexible, and Intelligent
SIVACON S8 is a design verified low-voltage switchboard according to IEC 61439-2, with proven physical properties in operation and failure situations. Optimum personnel safety is furthermore ensured by the test passed under conditions of arcing in accordance with IEC/TR 61.
SIVACON S8 goes beyond the standard and offers safety at a high level, for instance, with its active protection system against internal arcing. The efficient and redundant ventilation system also supports safe and reliable operation.641.
- Design approval according to IEC 61439-2 (up to 6300A, Icw / Ipk = 150/330kA Type Test Report).
- Internal Arc Test Protection according to IEC / TR 61641.
- Seismic Test Report according to IEC 60068-3-3, IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-57, IEC 60980
- Large formatting options from Form1, 2b, 3a, 4b, 4 type7 (BS)
- Mounting design: Withdrawable design, fixed-mounted design with compartment doors, plug-in design
- Cubicle width (mm): 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1400
- Modular structure: allows flexibility and expandability for installation.
- Extended protection against internal arcs.
- Ventilation system with higher efficiency and maintenance advantages.
- Lock system resistant for internal arcs.
- Incoming and outgoing cables or busbars can be placed at top or bottom.
- Busbar can be positioned at Top, Center, Back or Bottom.
- Protection class options: IP30 • IP31 • IP40 • IP41 • IP42 • IP54
|Motor Control Centers and standard withdrawable units.
SIVACON S8 -universal mounting design
|Withdrawable unit design|
| Standard withdrawable unit, height 100mm
|| Standard withdrawable unit, height 200mm
|| Standard withdrawable unit, height 300mm
| The swivel-mounted masking frame
for the withdrawable units enables
adjustment during operation
| The withdrawable unit coding
(up to 21 versions) prevents the swapping
of withdrawable units.
| The rear equiping option offers
additional space for devices
| Test and disconnected position
for clear distinction
| Service-proven withdrawable unit contact system
with fixed cable connection
Line-side and feeder-side isolating
contacts embedded for test finger safety